our Shirley branch
Shipways estate agent in Shirley would love to sell or let your home! We can also provide you with a range of other services, including mortgages, finding your new perfect home, helping first time buyers, lettings, auctions, surveys and conveyancing, new homes, EPC's, surveys and valuations!
Based in ... a prominent town centre position, we have operated in the area for many years and have helped thousands of customers, whether they are first time buyers or investors with a portfolio of properties - why not call in today for a chat about the local market and the demand for homes like yours, we are always happy to help.
As well as Shirley, the Shipways team sells and lets properties in all the surrounding locations, if you are unsure if we cover your area please do not hesitate to contact us in-branch.
Our lettings department can assist in the letting of your property, offering full property management packages or finding the perfect tenant.
Our sales team will assist you in selling your home and finding your new property. As part of a national estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. We would love to hear from you, please call us on 0121 744 4595
why choose us?
- Looking to sell your home? Contact us for a free market appraisal, we can also discuss our open house strategy with you.
- Are you a Landlord looking to rent out your property? We cover Shirley, Solihull, Redditch, Castle Bromwich, Knowle and in between!
- Want to know the latest on the Help to buy scheme - contact us to find out more.
- Residential Sales, Lettings and Mortgage Services all under one roof!
- Prominent LED window display right in the heart of Shirley high street!
- Late night opening on Thursdays till 7pm and 4pm on Saturdays.
- We pride ourselves on our landlord contact by keeping you as informed as possible throughout the marketing process
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr T is looking for a 2-4 bed property near to Tudor Grange, Solihull up to £1000
Mr S is urgently looking for a 1 bed apartment between Hall Green to Solihull up to £650
Mr B is looking for a 3 bed house with driveway upto £300,000 in the Shirley area
Mr A is looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 reception in the Hall Green/Acocks Green area upto £250,000.
Mrs B is looking for a 3 bedroom in Tyseley with drive upto £200,000.
Mr M is looking for a 2 bedroom house in Shirley Area for upto £180,000.