The commitment to continuous professional development is seen as critical to the success of Sequence; after all, people are our most important asset. This is demonstrated by the regularity and consistency of the development which they receive at the company.
We provide and deliver a variety of training and personal development including:
- Induction Programme – course for all new starters to the business, aimed at equipping our new team member with the knowledge and skills to get up and running, as soon as possible. The programme includes an overview of legislation, company processes and procedures and numerous hints and tips to help our new starters to be able to assist clients and to be most successful
- Negotiator Development Meetings & Selling Skills – regular training, delivered by your Area Director, to develop your estate agency and selling skills
- Rightmove & Zoopla calls – new starters will regularly listen to their own calls, with their line manager, to identify areas of improvement and to look to improve the service which we are offering our clients
- On-going Development – all members of staff receive a regular performance review. During this review current training needs are identified, discussed and planned activities are put in place
- Sales Progressing – a workshop covering all aspects of the sales process from offer through to completion. The workshop looks at how we help sales to reach completion and how to deal with challenges which arise in the process
- Lister’s Workshop – for new and existing Listers to look to improve their listing skills
- Customer Services Workshop – where staff can discuss customer service, what good customer service looks like, and what they can do to improve the services which they provide
- Rising Stars – four-day programme for high achieving senior negotiators to hone their skills. Candidates are nominated by their Area Directors and Regional Managing Directors to attend this personal development course
- Leadership Programme – aimed at managers, this two-day course covers staff development, coaching, one-to-ones, leadership, morning meetings and much more. Action plans are produced and followed up by the candidate’s Director
During my rising stars course I learnt so much it gave me the tools and Ideas to find extra business in my promotion to branch manager, I don’t think I would have been able to turn a branch round in 8months from making a £25,000 loss to building a pipeline of £100,000 without the help of the rising stars course. Thank you so much for this Caroline (Group Estate Agency Training Director) I hope your next group take away as much as I did.
Rising Stars is a perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to progress in their career. After finishing the rising stars course I felt more confident than ever before. Since then I have done presentations at managers meetings in front of 100+ people and talked about how I have influenced new ideas into the business. I genuinely don’t think this would have been possible if wasn’t for someone like yourself believing in me and opening my mind to new ideas. I have made some really good friends on the course that I still keep in touch with and share ideas. I have influenced new ideas from the course into my branch such as a more structured morning meeting, personal best board and giving them the drive to aim to be on Rising Stars in the future.
I was extremely grateful for the invitation to join the Rising Stars programme and can’t thank Caroline (Group Estate Agency Training Director) and William H Brown enough for the opportunities it has opened up for me. Since completing the course I have been promoted to Residential Sales Manager and I know that a lot of the ideas and information that I took away from the course helped me on the way to that promotion. Rising Stars is well set up to encourage participants to share success stories and best practices in an environment which make you leave each time wanting to go back to the branch and to put them into practice immediately. Perfect for anyone that wants to progress their career. Caroline was supportive, enthusiastic and approachable from Day 1 which helped settle any presentation nerves!