our Redditch branch
SHIPWAYS - ESTATE AGENTS IN REDDITCH
At Shipways, Redditch we understand how important it is to choose the right estate agent.
Our office is situated in a prominent position within the Redditch Town Centre, opposite the main post office, open six days a week with a late night opening until 7pm on Thursdays.
Here at Shipways, Redditch we sell properties in the area of Redditch, Webheath, Headless Cross, Crabbs ... Cross, Hunt End, Oakenshaw, Greenlands, Woodrow, Churchill, Winyates, Matchborough, Studley, Astwood Bank, Batchley and Alcester and would love to hear from you should you be looking to market your property or purchase.
Successfully selling properties in Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham and Stratford , we tailor our services to suit your needs.
We offer a range of services with our fantastic experienced sales team on hand to look after you.
Offering mortgage services, lettings, auctions (both modern method and traditional available) surveys, conveyancing. FREE valuations with our Residential Sales Manager Nicola Stevens or FREE valuation with our lettings manager Becky Crow who will do everything they can to achieve the very best price for your property.
Paul McArdle our Mortgage Manager offers a personal and confidential service.
Not seen what you are looking for? Our current HELP TO FIND service has helped many buyers and sellers search for their next purchase.
Please call 01527 65155 for more details.
why choose us?
- Free market appraisals available with our Residential Sales Manager Nicola. Find out what your property is worth! Please call 01527 65155
- We offer professional photography, online featured & premium listings, video tours and floorplans to help generate maximum interest.
- Our Mortgage Manager Paul McArdle is based in branch. Saturday and late night appointments available.
- A fully staffed prominent town centre office with friendly professional and experienced staff to guide you through the moving process
- Over 320 High Street branches. We make sure your property gets maximum exposure both locally and nationally, online and in branch
- We advertise on THE BIG TWO- Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give you national coverage
- Landlords, we want to let your property! We have a large database of professional applicants looking to rent in the Redditch area!
- Our lettings team can offer you our fully managed service and our rent and legal income protection
at Shipways Redditch
We will be in the Redditch this Thursday completing FREE market appraisals to keep up with the tenant demand for properties.
All DayBook to Attend
Do you have a property in Ipsley, Church Hill or Winyates? We have high demand in these areas and have reserved appointments to do FREE valuations.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
LAND URGENTLY WANTED IN REDDITCH & SURROUNDING AREAS
Mrs W looking for a bungalow or house up to £400k, Bromsgrove or Droitwich areas preferably.
Miss J.. looking for a 3 bed, open to style of property needs areas such as Headless Cross, Webheath & Crabbs Cross.
Mrs J.. looking for 2 bed bungalow. In the Evesham area with a budget of £350k
Miss R is a retail store manager looking for a 3 bedroom Semi or Detached house in Bromsgrove up to £1000
Mr & Mrs J, looking to purchase a property in Studley (not on the high street). Open to style of property.
Mr C, first time buyer looking for a 3 bed property in smallwood with a budget of £200k.
MR D is a doctor looking to move with his wife and daughter into a 2/3 bedroom in Redditch ASAP up to £800 per month