our Redditch branch
SHIPWAYS - ESTATE AGENTS IN REDDITCH
At Shipways, Redditch we understand how important it is to choose the right estate agent.
Our office is newly refurbished and situated in a prominent position within the Redditch Town Centre, opposite the main post office, open six days a week with a late night ... opening until 7pm on Thursdays.
Here at Shipways, Redditch we Let and Sell properties in the area of Redditch, inclusive of Webheath, Headless Cross, Crabbs Cross, Hunt End, Oakenshaw, Greenlands, Woodrow, Churchill, Winyates, Matchborough, Studley, Astwood Bank, Batchley and Alcester and would love to hear from you should you be looking to market your property.
We offer a range of services with our experienced sales and lettings team, mortgage services, first time buyer help, auction, surveys, conveyancing and FREE valuations with Valuations Manager Gary and a help to find service. So whether you are looking at Letting or Selling a property or looking to Buy or Let, our experienced team are ready to help.
Robyn our Mortgage Manager has five years’ experience and offers a personal and confidential service.
Not seen what you are looking for? Our current help to find service has helped many buyers and sellers search for their next purchase.
Please call 01527 65155 for more details.
why choose us?
- Calling all Landlords, find out about our 72 Hour Challenge. Can we help you let your home?
- Free market appraisals available with our Senior Valuations Manager Gary. Find out what your property is worth! Please call 01527 65155
- We offer professional photography, online featured & premium listings, video tours and floorplans to help generate maximum interest.
- An experienced Mortgage Consultant Paul McArdle based in branch. Saturday and late night appointments available.
- A fully staffed prominent town centre office with friendly professional and experienced staff to guide you through the moving process.
- Over 300 High Street branches. We make sure your property gets maximum exposure both locally and nationally, online and in branch.
- We advertise on BOTH Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give you national coverage!
- Landlords - we offer a FREE Market Valuation - ask us today to find out what your property is worth!!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs G school teacher and a coach driver looking for a three bedroom house in matchborough near arrow vale school, with a garage and parking, with a budget up to £900 pcm
**Bungalows Urgently needed in the Redditch Area** Have a bungalow you wish to sell? We would love to hear from you. Please call 01527 65155 to book your free valuation.
Mr & Mrs F - Financially qualified first time buyers looking for a ground floor apartment or maisonette in STUDLEY. Can you help? Call us today on 01527 65155
Mrs B. Is looking to buy a 4 Bedroom house aound £220,000.
Mr & Mrs W- Looking for a four bedroom property in Alvechurch and surrounding areas.
Mr & Mrs C- are looking for a three/ four bedroom detached family home in Partridge Lane and surrounding areas
Miss S- a first time buyer, looking for a two/ three bedroom house in Church Hill South. Recently lost out on a property in the same area and is desperate to find a property.
Mr D & Miss C are looking for a rental property to let immediately in the Redditch area with a budget of up to £625 pcm. The property must have parking, minimum of 1 bedroom. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs B are looking for a 3/4 bedroom unfurnished house in the Bromsgrove area to let as their next rental property. They have a maximum budget of £1000 pcm and deposit monies ready! Can you help?
Miss S & Mr V are a working family with a baby on the way, and are looking for their next rental property to let. A garden and parking are essential. Must be a 3 bed house minimum up to £850 pcm.