our Redditch branch
SHIPWAYS - ESTATE AGENTS IN REDDITCH
At Shipways, Redditch we understand how important it is to choose the right estate agent.
Our office is newly refurbished and situated in a prominent position within the Redditch Town Centre, opposite the main post office, open six days a week with a late night ... opening until 7pm on Thursdays.
Here at Shipways, Redditch we Let and Sell properties in the area of Redditch, inclusive of Webheath, Headless Cross, Crabbs Cross, Hunt End, Oakenshaw, Greenlands, Woodrow, Churchill, Winyates, Matchborough, Studley, Astwood Bank, Batchley and Alcester and would love to hear from you should you be looking to market your property.
We offer a range of services with our experienced sales and lettings team, mortgage services, auctions, surveys, conveyancing and FREE valuations with Valuations Manager Gary and a help to find service. So whether you are looking at Letting or Selling a property or looking to Buy or Let, our experienced team are ready to help.
Nicola our Mortgage Consultant offers a personal and confidential service.
Not seen what you are looking for? Our current help to find service has helped many buyers and sellers search for their next purchase.
Please call 01527 65155 for more details.
why choose us?
- Free market appraisals available with our Senior Valuations Manager Gary. Find out what your property is worth! Please call 01527 65155
- We offer professional photography, online featured & premium listings, video tours and floorplans to help generate maximum interest
- Our Mortgage Consultant Nicola Brissett is based in branch. Saturday and late night appointments available
- A fully staffed prominent town centre office with friendly professional and experienced staff to guide you through the moving process
- Over 320 High Street branches. We make sure your property gets maximum exposure both locally and nationally, online and in branch
- We advertise on THE BIG TWO- Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give you national coverage!
- Calling all Landlords, find out about our 72 Hour Challenge. Can we help you let your home?
at Shipways Redditch
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
**Bungalows Urgently needed in the Redditch Area** Have a bungalow you wish to sell? We would love to hear from you. Please call 01527 65155 to book your free valuation.
Mr M- Looking for a four bedroom house (open to styles) in Batchley and surrounding areas. SSTC and financially qualified looking up to £140,000
Mr & Mrs L- looking for a four bedroom detached house with a downstairs w.c and garage. Open to doing work and would like to be within catchment for Ipsley School.
Ms M- looking for a two bedroom house with a generous rear garden for her two dogs. Cash buyer up to £230,000 looking in Headless Cross/ Webheath/ Astwood Bank.
Miss W- looking for a two bedroom shared ownership property with parking in Redditch, Studley, Alcester or Bromsgrove. Budget of up to £100,000.
Mr F- looking for a two bedroom bungalow in Webheath or Batchley, ideally with a garage and garden. He will be a cash from sale purchaser and is open to budgets.