our Rugby branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding coronavirus this branch has temporarily closed. We continue to work hard for all our customer, just remotely rather than from this branch. You can still contact us by:
T: 01788 574 641
Shipways Estate Agents in Rugby are consistently ... selling & letting properties in CV21, CV22, CV23, NN11 & NN6. We have helped thousands of customers over the years to buy, sell, arrange mortgages, rent & let properties. We offer Auctions, Surveys, Land and New Homes, Mortgage Services & Conveyancing under the one roof. We also have an in-house Mortgage Manager, Jonathon Wright who is available for appointments at our Town Centre office.
Shipways has been established for over 35 years and can be found in Regent Street. Covering Hillmorton (Paddox & Ashlawn School), Bilton (Henry Hinde, Bilton High Schools), Rugby Public School (the origin of RUGBY football in 1823) , Lawrence Sheriff Boys Grammar School & Rugby High Girls Grammar School which take pupils from Cawston, Town Centre, Boughton Vale, Coton Park & many surrounding areas & Villages.
If you intend to sell or let your property and would like a FREE valuation then please call us on 01788 574641 (residential) or 01788 573610 (lettings).
We advertise on the 2 largest property internet sites, Rightmove & Zoopla, along with Sequencehome.co.uk and others
why choose us?
- Shipways office is located in central Rugby with parking nearby and within easy access of railway station and major road networks.
- Specialised property services including mortgage advice, conveyancing, auctions, surveys, land & new homes, insurance & much more.
- Audio Tours, Feature display, Premium listing, Home I.D. brochure online & Floor Plans are available, ask about bespoke marketing options
- Part of a National Estate Agency Network of over 300 branches with extensive local knowledge
- We offer rental valuations and advice. Call us now on 01788 573610 for more information
- New Homes advice and sales in branch. Call us on 01788 574641 for details
- We have a specialist team to handle AUCTION properties - call us for information on 01788574641
- Our in-house Mortgage Manager is available for appointments to discuss your options. Call us on 01788 574641 for more information
at Shipways Rugby
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs S are looking for a 2/3 bed property close to town centre that would accept a medium sized dog up to £750 pcm
Mr E is looking for a 3 bedroom family home around the Newbold area upto £700. Long term let.
Mr R is looking for a character property on the southside of rugby preferably a village location up to £1,000 pcm
Miss M is looking for a 1-2 bedroom house in the brownsover area. She would like long term and is ready to move now. £550 - £600 pcm
Mr W is looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow in the Hillmorton area, up to £220,000
Mrs D is looking for a 3 bedroom house in the Bilton area, with parking and garden. Up to £180,000
Mrs C is looking for a 3 bedroom bungalow with garage in Brownsover or Bilton up to £225,000
Mr S is looking for a 3/4 bedroom detached property up to £300,000
Mr L is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom shared ownership house up to £100,000
Mr K is looking for a two or three bedroom family home up to £200,000