our Rugby branch
Shipways Estate Agents in Rugby are consistently selling & letting properties in CV21, CV22, CV23, NN11 & NN6. We have helped thousands of customers over the years to buy, sell, arrange mortgages, rent & let properties. We offer Auctions, Surveys, Land and New Homes, Mortgage Services & Conveyancing ... under the one roof. We also have an in-house Mortgage Consultant, Jonathon Wright who is available for appointments at our Town Centre office. Shipways has been established for over 35 years and can be found in Regent Street. Covering Hillmorton (Paddox & Ashlawn School), Bilton (Henry Hinde, Bilton High Schools), Rugby Public School (the origin of RUGBY football in 1823) , Lawrence Sheriff Boys Grammar School & Rugby High Girls Grammar School which take pupils from Cawston, Town Centre, Boughton Vale, Coton Park & many surrounding areas & Villages. As part of a national estate agency network, we have national coverage but benefit from local knowledge, and our team will be more than happy to help you find your ideal property, whether it be in the Rugby area or further afield. If you intend to sell or let your property and would like a FREE valuation then please call us on 01788 574641 (residential) or 01788 573610 (lettings). We advertise on the 2 largest property internet sites, Rightmove & Zoopla, along with Sequence home and others
why choose us?
- Shipways office is located in central Rugby with parking nearby and within easy access of railway station and major road networks.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals combining over 50 years of Estate Agency experience.
- Specialised property services including mortgage advice, conveyancing, auctions, surveys, land & new homes, insurance & much more.
- Audio Tours, Feature display, Premium listing, Home I.D. brochure online & Floor Plans are available, ask about bespoke marketing options
- Letting specialist available for rental valuations, advice on investment purchases with 3 rental options available. Please call 01788573610
- Part of a National Estate Agency Network of over 300 branches with extensive local knowledge
- We offer rental valuations and advice. Call us now and ask us about our 72 hour challenge 01788 573610
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr S is looking for a 2 bedroom property close to Rugby town centre and railway station up to £150,000
Mr V is currently looking for a 4 bed house in the Bilton area upto £850pcm
Mr E is looking for a 3 bedroom family home around the Newbold area upto £700. Long term let.
Mr S is looking for a 2 bedroom property in the Rugby area up to £675 PCM
Miss M is looking for a 1-2 bedroom house in the brownsover area. She would like long term and is ready to move now. £550 - £600 pcm
Mr B & Miss P are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom period property near Rugby town centre up to £160,000
Mrs W is looking for a 2/3 bedroom investment property in Rugby up to £170,000, ideally with parking
Miss W is looking for a 2/3 bedroom house, ideally in Long Lawford,up to £200,000
Mr S would like to find a 4 bedroom house in the Strawberry Fields/Coton Park area of Rugby, up to £300,000
Miss D is looking for a 2/3 bedroom bungalow with a manageable sized garden in the CV22 area up to £230,000