our Rugby branch
Shipways Estate Agents in Rugby are consistently selling & letting properties in CV21, CV22, CV23, NN11 & NN6. We have helped thousands of customers over the years to buy, sell, arrange mortgages, rent & let properties. We offer Auctions, Surveys, Land and New Homes, Mortgage Services & Conveyancing
under the one roof. We also have an in-house Mortgage Consultant, Jonathon Wright who is available for appointments at our Town Centre office.
Shipways has been established for over 35 years and can be found in Regent Street. Covering Hillmorton (Paddox & Ashlawn School), Bilton (Henry Hinde, Bilton High Schools), Rugby Public School (the origin of RUGBY football in 1823) , Lawrence Sheriff Boys Grammar School & Rugby High Girls Grammar School which take pupils from Cawston, Town Centre, Boughton Vale, Coton Park & many surrounding areas & Villages.
As part of a national estate agency network, we have national coverage but benefit from local knowledge, and our team will be more than happy to help you find your ideal property, whether it be in the Rugby area or further afield.
If you intend to sell or let your property and would like a FREE valuation then please call us on 01788 574641 (residential) or 01788 573610 (lettings).
We advertise on the 2 largest property internet sites, Rightmove & Zoopla, along with Sequence home and others
why choose us?
- Shipways office is located in central Rugby with parking nearby and within easy access of railway station and major road networks.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals combining over 50 years of Estate Agency experience.
- Specialised property services including mortgage advice, conveyancing, auctions, surveys, land & new homes, insurance & much more.
- Audio Tours, Feature display, Premium listing, Home I.D. brochure online & Floor Plans are available, ask about bespoke marketing options
- Letting specialist available for rental valuations, advice on investment purchases with 3 rental options available. Please call 01788573610
- Part of a National Estate Agency Network of over 300 branches with extensive local knowledge
- We offer rental valuations and advice. Call us now and ask us about our 72 hour challenge 01788 573610
at Shipways Rugby
17:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
Coming Soon..May Day Open House Event..'Open House' results in more viewers meaning the best buyer at the best price.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr V is currently looking for a 4 bed house in the Bilton area upto £850pcm
Mr E is looking for a 3 bedroom family home around the Newbold area upto £700. Long term let.
Mr S is looking for a 2 bedroom property in the Rugby area up to £675 PCM
Miss M is looking for a 1-2 bedroom house in the brownsover area. She would like long term and is ready to move now. £550 - £600 pcm
Mr L is looking for a 4/5 bed property with land in a rural area with potential to develop - up to £400,000
Mrs L is looking for a 3/4 bedroom property in Stretton-on Dunsmore, up to £450,000
Mrs G is looking for a 3/4 bedroom house in Percival Road area of Rugby, up to £300,000
Mr M is looking for a 3/4 bedroom property with plenty of outside storage space, west of Rugby up to £220,000
Mr T is looking for a 2 bedroom house in Rugby that does not need work doing up to £125,000
Mrs D is looking for a bungalow or ground floor apartment in central Rugby up to £100,000