our Rugby branch
Shipways Estate Agents in Rugby are consistently selling & letting properties in CV21, CV22, CV23, NN11 & NN6. We have helped thousands of customers over the years to buy, sell, arrange mortgages, rent & let properties. We offer Auctions, Surveys, Land and New Homes, Mortgage Services & Conveyancing under the one roof. We also have an in-house Mortgage Manager, Jonathon Wright who is available for appointments at
our Town Centre office.
Shipways has been established for over 35 years and can be found in Regent Street. Covering Hillmorton (Paddox & Ashlawn School), Bilton (Henry Hinde, Bilton High Schools), Rugby Public School (the origin of RUGBY football in 1823) , Lawrence Sheriff Boys Grammar School & Rugby High Girls Grammar School which take pupils from Cawston, Town Centre, Boughton Vale, Coton Park & many surrounding areas & Villages.
As part of a national estate agency network, we have national coverage but benefit from local knowledge, and our team will be more than happy to help you find your ideal property, whether it be in the Rugby area or further afield.
If you intend to sell or let your property and would like a FREE valuation then please call us on 01788 574641 (residential) or 01788 573610 (lettings).
We advertise on the 2 largest property internet sites, Rightmove & Zoopla, along with Sequence home and others
why choose us?
- Shipways office is located in central Rugby with parking nearby and within easy access of railway station and major road networks.
- Specialised property services including mortgage advice, conveyancing, auctions, surveys, land & new homes, insurance & much more.
- Audio Tours, Feature display, Premium listing, Home I.D. brochure online & Floor Plans are available, ask about bespoke marketing options
- Part of a National Estate Agency Network of over 300 branches with extensive local knowledge
- We offer rental valuations and advice. Call us now on 01788 573610 for more information
- New Homes advice and sales in branch. Call us on 01788 574641 for details
- We have a specialist team to handle AUCTION properties - call us for information on 01788574641
- Our in-house Mortgage Manager, Jonathon Wright is available to discuss your options. Call us on 01788 574641 for appointment
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr R is looking for a character property on the southside of rugby preferably a village location up to £1,000 pcm
Miss M is looking for a 1-2 bedroom property in the brownsover area. She would like long term and is ready to move now. £600-£625 pcm
Mr C would like to rent a 3 bedroom house with a garage. Must accept pets and his budget is £1,000pcm
Mr F, a First Time Buyer, is looking for a property requiring work up to a budget of £200,000. Must have parking
Mr M would like to buy a house in Rugby. He needs 3 bedrooms and a driveway and his budget is up to £280,000
Ms W is looking for a three bedroom bungalow on the outskirts of Rugby up to £425,000
Miss G would like to find a two or three bedroom property in Rugby, with parking. Her budget is up to £170,000
Ms V is looking for a 3 bedroom property in Rugby. Her budget is £275,000
Mr T would like to find a ground floor apartment in or around Rugby up to £140,000