our Rugby branch
Shipways Estate Agents in Rugby are consistently selling & letting properties in CV21, CV22, CV23, NN11 & NN6. We have helped thousands of customers over the years to buy, sell, arrange mortgages, rent & let properties. We offer Auctions, Surveys, Land and New Homes, Mortgage Services & Conveyancing under the one roof. We also have an in-house Mortgage Manager, Jonathon Wright who is available for appointments at
our Town Centre office.
Shipways has been established for over 35 years and can be found in Regent Street. Covering Hillmorton (Paddox & Ashlawn School), Bilton (Henry Hinde, Bilton High Schools), Rugby Public School (the origin of RUGBY football in 1823) , Lawrence Sheriff Boys Grammar School & Rugby High Girls Grammar School which take pupils from Cawston, Town Centre, Boughton Vale, Coton Park & many surrounding areas & Villages.
As part of a national estate agency network, we have national coverage but benefit from local knowledge, and our team will be more than happy to help you find your ideal property, whether it be in the Rugby area or further afield.
If you intend to sell or let your property and would like a FREE valuation then please call us on 01788 574641 (residential) or 01788 573610 (lettings).
Our rental department are here to assist with the lettings of your property and can tailor a bespoke rental package to suit your needs, we have pre qualified tenants waiting to find a property, so contact Shipways Rugby today!
why choose us?
- Shipways office is located in central Rugby with parking nearby and within easy access of railway station and major road networks.
- Residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, land & new homes and auctions all under one roof
- Our in-house Mortgage Manager, Jonathon Wright is available to discuss your options. Call us on 01788 574641 for appointment
- New Homes advice and sales in branch. Call us on 01788 574641 for details
- Audio Tours, Feature display, Premium listing, Home I.D. brochure online & Floor Plans are available, ask about bespoke marketing options
- Our rental department can assist in the letting of your property, offering full management packages and finding the perfect tenant.
- Challenge us to LET your property within 72 hours. Call or ask in branch for more details
at Shipways Rugby
Thinking of becoming a landlord? Do you have a property to let? Call our lettings team to find out how much your properties worth!
09:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
Do you have an empty property? Considering renting your property out? give us a call, if instructed this month we are offering discounted fees.
09:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss N is looking for a 4 Bedroom Detached House in Rugby up to £1500pcm. Landlords can you help?
Mr K nd Miss C are looking for a 3 bedroom house up to £900pcm which is situated near a school. looking to move in by the end of May. Landlords contact us to discuss our 72 hour challenge.
Do you have a property close to the train station? Demand is high for 2/3 bedroom properties around this location.
Mr F, a First Time Buyer, is looking for a property requiring work up to a budget of £200,000. Must have parking
Mr M would like to buy a house in Rugby. He needs 3 bedrooms and a driveway and his budget is up to £280,000
Ms W is looking for a three bedroom bungalow on the outskirts of Rugby up to £425,000
Miss G would like to find a two or three bedroom property in Rugby, with parking. Her budget is up to £170,000
Ms V is looking for a 3 bedroom property in Rugby. Her budget is £275,000
Mr T would like to find a ground floor apartment in or around Rugby up to £140,000