our Knowle branch
We at Shipways Estate Agents in Knowle are passionate about helping you to buy or sell your home.
We have been established in Knowle for many years as a local agent and we are also part of a national estate agency network of over 320 offices located across the UK.
Our dedicated and experienced team ... of Frances, Gary, Ellie, Henry, Sally and Tina will help you at every stage of the buying and selling process. We also offer a range of other services including Mortgage, Surveys, Conveyancing, Lettings, Auctions and Land & New Homes.
Our office is located in the heart of Knowle. We sell property in Knowle, Dorridge, Hockley Heath, Lapworth, Hampton in Arden, Balsall Common, Meriden, Tanworth in Arden and Solihull. Please contact us on 01564 775264 to book your free, no obligation market appraisal or to discuss your requirements - we would love to hear from you.
why choose us?
- Covering Knowle, Dorridge, Solihull, Balsall Common, Hampton in Arden, Hockley Heath, Tanworth, Meriden and Henley in Arden.
- Award-winning marketing! Let us show you something different that will help your property reach more buyers!
- Free market appraisals available with our Branch Manager, Tom. Find out what your property is worth! Please call 01564 775264
- Our professional, friendly and approachable team are passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Prominent window display in the centre of Knowle with late night opening on Thursday until 7pm and 4pm on Saturdays.
- Sell your home via one of our OPEN HOUSE Launch Events. Call now for a free no obligation market appraisal of your property.
- Keep your sale or purchase under one roof with Sequence Home Conveyancing. Please ask us for further details.
- We advertise on THE BIG TWO- Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs S are looking for a 6 bedroom detached period property in Leamington or Warwick.
Mr and Mrs T are looking for a 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow in Knowle or Dorridge
Mr & Mrs D are looking to buy a character 4 bedroom home in Knowle Primary School catchment
Mr T and Ms W are first time buyers looking for a 2 bedroom property in Solihull and surrounding areas.
Mrs A- looking for a ground floor apartment in Knowle and surrounding areas with lift access. She is CASH BUYER with up to £550,000 to spend.
Ms H- looking to upsize to a four/ five bedroom house with lots of downstairs space for the children. Needs to be within Tudor Grange Academy catchment and has a budget up to £625,000.
Mr M- looking for a three bedroom house with a generous garden for his children. Has an AIP up to £420,000 and is looking in Knowle, Dorridge and Bentley Heath.
Mrs O- downsizing as she is retiring shortly. Looking for a four bedroom traditional style house in Knowle, Shirley, Dorridge, Solihull or Merriden. Willing to do minor works and is a CASH BUYER.
Mr & Mrs B- looking for a three bedroom house or bungalow with character in B91 or B94 and will be buying with cash from the proceeds of their sale up to £450,000.
Mr & Mrs D- looking for a two bedroom bungalow near to local amenities in Dorridge, Hampton or Knowle. Cash buyers up to £700,000.