our Knowle branch
We at Shipways Estate Agents in Knowle are passionate about helping you to buy or sell your home.
We have been established in Knowle for many years as a local agent and we are also part of a national estate agency network of over 320 offices located across the UK.
Our dedicated and experienced team ... of Frances, Gary, Ellie, Henry, Sally and Tina will help you at every stage of the buying and selling process. We also offer a range of other services including Mortgage, Surveys, Conveyancing, Lettings, Auctions and Land & New Homes.
Our office is located in the heart of Knowle. We sell property in Knowle, Dorridge, Hockley Heath, Lapworth, Hampton in Arden, Balsall Common, Meriden, Tanworth in Arden and Solihull. Please contact us on 01564 775264 to book your free, no obligation market appraisal or to discuss your requirements - we would love to hear from you.
why choose us?
- Covering Knowle, Dorridge, Solihull, Balsall Common, Hampton in Arden, Hockley Heath, Tanworth, Meriden and Henley in Arden.
- Award-winning marketing! Let us show you something different that will help your property reach more buyers!
- Free market appraisals available with our Branch Manager, Tom. Find out what your property is worth! Please call 01564 775264
- Our professional, friendly and approachable team are passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Prominent window display in the centre of Knowle with late night opening on Thursday until 7pm and 4pm on Saturdays.
- Sell your home via one of our OPEN HOUSE Launch Events. Call now for a free no obligation market appraisal of your property.
- Keep your sale or purchase under one roof with Sequence Home Conveyancing. Please ask us for further details.
- We advertise on BOTH Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs B would like a 3 Bedroom House or Bungalow in B91 or B94.
Mr & Mrs F would like to refurbish a character property in the Knowle, Dorridge or Solihull area.
Mr and Mrs S are looking for a 6 bedroom detached period property in Leamington or Warwick.
Mr and Mrs T are looking for a 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow in Knowle or Dorridge
Mr H is looking or a 5 bedroom house to refurbish in Lapworth.
We have just sold a wonderful 1930's property on Lady Byron Lane, one of the most exclusive roads in Knowle. We need more properties like this! Many potential buyers.
Ms T wants to buy a 2/3 bed house in Solihull, Knowle, Dorridge or Balsall Common
Mr & Mrs D are looking to buy a character 4 bedroom home in Knowle Primary School catchment
Mr & Mrs C want to buy a 3 bedroom home in Knowle, Dorridge or Bentley heath
Mr T and Ms W are first time buyers looking for a 2 bedroom property in Solihull and surrounding areas.