our Hagley branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to wok hard for all our customers,just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways. Estate agency - call 01562 886633 or email us at
If you are looking to buy or sell in the Hagley, Clent, Belbroughton, Blakedown, Chaddesley Corbett, Pedmore, Halesowen, Romsley, Hayley Green, Stourbridge, Kinver, Fairfield and surrounding areas call now for more information or to book a free valuation. These are the postcodes that we cover DY9, DY10, DY8, B63 and B62. We also specialise in Haybridge Senior School Catchment.
If you are looking to let your property in Hagley Village and surrounding areas visit our lettings department in our Kidderminster branch today, whether it's to find a tenant only or fully managed. Visit our Kidderminster branch to find all available properties to rent.
Our team at Shipways have a combined estate agency experience of over seventy years. Having operated in the village of Hagley for over thirty years, we have helped countless people move home, from first time buyers, home movers and investors to those looking to downsize. Our enthusiastic team are winning instructions, selling houses and working hard for our clients. Our Open House Events prove to be popular with both sellers and buyers.
Call us today to book your FREE DESKTOP property valuation on 01562 886633!
why choose us?
- We SPECIALISE in your local area & offer FREE property valuations for all properties in Hagley and the surrounding villages
- Take advantage of our LONDON COVERAGE (Barnard Marcus). We can advertise your property to all potential buyers moving away from the capital!
- With our 'HELP TO FIND' service we'll help you find your dream home
- FREE VALUATIONS available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you, including EVENING and WEEKEND appointment times
- Stand out from the crowd with our 'ONLINE EXTRA PRO' marketing package including PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY and FLOOR PLAN
- Social media advertising available for your property with our marketing packs (T&Cs apply).
- Shipways advertise their properties on 'THE BIG TWO' Rightmove and Zoopla. Plus many other great websites too
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs G- looking to downsize to a two bedroom property within walking distance to Hagley Village. Would ideally like a downstairs w.c and small garden. Cash buyer up to £300,000.
Mr & Mrs G- looking for a four bedroom property (or three with room to extend) within walking distance to local schools & pubs. They would ideally like Clent but are open to areas. Budget of £800,000.
Mr & Mrs M- looking for a 3/ 4 bedroom house in Romsley or surrounding villages. They prefer open plan living and off road parking is a must. Mortgage purchasers up to £350,000.
Mr G- looking for a three or four bedroom house with off road parking in Hagley to be in catchment for local schools. He is happy to take on a renovation opportunity and has a budget of £300,000.
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a two/three bedroom hom in Belbroughton. should you consider selling please call Shona/Alice on 01562 886633.
Mr B- looking to downsize to a two bedroom apartment with communal areas in Hagley. He will be a cash purchaser up to £500,000.
Mr & Mrs Price- looking for a 2/3 bedroom bungalow with a smaller garden than they currently have. Ideally would like Wollaston, Pedmore or Kinver up to £250,000.
LAND URGENTLY REQUIRED IN STOURBRIDGE & SURROUNDING AREAS
Mr & Mrs S- looking for a semi-rural cottage with a workshop or garage to run their business from. They are cash buyers up to £450,000.
Miss G- ready to move, looking for a spacious three/four bedroom house in Wollaston.