our Hagley branch
Shipways estate agency in Hagley Village offers a wide range of home moving services to anyone looking to buy, sell or let. We are able to help with all aspects of the moving process from conveyancing, surveys, auctions, energy performance certificates and mortgage services.
If you are looking to buy ... or sell in the Hagley, Clent, Belbroughton, Blakedown, Chaddesley Corbett, Pedmore, Halesowen, Romsley, Hayley Green, Stourbridge, Kinver, Fairfeild and surrounding areas call now for more information or to book a free valuation. These are the postcodes that we cover DY9, DY10, DY8, B63 and B62. We also specialise in Haybridge Senior School Catchment.
If you are looking to let your property in Hagley Village and surrounding areas visit our lettings department in our Kidderminster branch today, whether it's to find a tenant only or fully managed. Visit our Kidderminster branch to find all available properties to rent.
Our team at Shipways have a combined estate agency experience of over seventy years. Having operated in the village of Hagley for over thirty years, we have helped countless people move home, from first time buyers, home movers and investors to those looking to downsize. Our enthusiastic team are winning instructions, selling houses and working hard for our clients. Our Open House Events prove to be popular with both sellers and buyers.
Call us today to book your FREE property valuation on 01562 886633!
why choose us?
- We SPECIALISE in your local area & offer FREE property valuations for all properties in Hagley and the surrounding areas
- Take advantage of our LONDON COVERAGE (Barnard Marcus). We can advertise your property to all potential buyers moving away from the capital!
- With our 'HELP TO FIND' service we'll help you find your property to buy in Hagley
- FREE MARKET APPRAISALS, available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you, including EVENING and WEEKEND appointment times
- Ensure your property stands out online with our 'ONLINE EXTRA PRO' marketing package including PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY and FLOOR PLAN
- Shipways will advertise your property on RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA plus many other great websites too
- Our experienced Mortgage Services Manager Ricky is based at our Hagley office. Weekday, evening and weekend appointments available!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs G- looking to downsize to a two bedroom property within walking distance to Hagley Village. Would ideally like a downstairs w.c and small garden. Cash buyer up to £300,000.
Mrs R- looking for a four bedroom detached house with two reception rooms in Pedmore/ Romsley/ Hagley with easy access to Wolverhampton for work. Mortgage purchasers up to £500,000.
Mr & Mrs G- looking for a four bedroom property (or three with room to extend) within walking distance to local schools & pubs. They would ideally like Clent but are open to areas. Budget of £800,000.
Mr & Mrs M- looking for a 3/ 4 bedroom house in Romsley or surrounding villages. They prefer open plan living and off road parking is a must. Mortgage purchasers up to £350,000.
Mr G- looking for a three or four bedroom house with off road parking in Hagley to be in catchment for local schools. He is happy to take on a renovation opportunity and has a budget of £300,000.
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a two/three bedroom hom in Belbroughton. should you consider selling please call Shona/Alice on 01562 886633.
Mr B- looking to downsize to a two bedroom apartment with communal areas in Hagley. He will be a cash purchaser up to £500,000.
Mr & Mrs Price- looking for a 2/3 bedroom bungalow with a smaller garden than they currently have. Ideally would like Wollaston, Pedmore or Kinver up to £250,000.
LAND URGENTLY REQUIRED IN STOURBRIDGE & SURROUNDING AREAS
Mr & Mrs S- looking for a semi-rural cottage with a workshop or garage to run their business from. They are cash buyers up to £450,000.