our Hagley branch
Shipways estate agency in Hagley Village offers a wide range of home moving services to anyone looking to buy, sell or let. We are able to help with all aspects of the moving process from conveyancing, surveys, auctions, energy performance certificates and mortgage services. If you are looking to b ... uy or sell in the Hagley, Clent, Belbroughton, Blakedown, Chaddesley Corbett, Pedmore, Halesowen, Romsley, Hayley Green, Stourbridge, Kinver, Fairfeild and surrounding areas call now for more information or to book a free valuation. If you are looking to let your property in Hagley Village and surrounding areas visit our lettings department in our Kidderminster branch today, whether it's to find a tenant only or fully managed. Visit our Kidderminster branch to find all available properties to rent. Our team at Shipways have a combined estate agency experience of over seventy years. Having operated in the village of Hagley for over thirty years, we have helped countless people move home, from first time buyers, home movers and investors to those looking to downsize. Our enthusiastic team are winning instructions, selling houses and working hard for our clients. Our Open House Events prove to be popular with both sellers and buyers. Call us today to book your FREE property valuation on 01562 886633!
why choose us?
- Specialist marketing packages available including our 'Buyers Incentive Scheme' and enhance online marketing. Call us today on 01562 886633
- Free property valuations available. Open 6 days a week incuding late nights on Thursdays till 7pm to meet with demand
- We offer a range of specialised property services including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, lettings.
- Shipways in Hagley is part of a large national estate agency network of over 300 offices nationwide.
- Lettings services available both fully managed or tenant find only. We will tailor our package to suit your requirements
- Professional photography, floor plans, audio tours and advertisement on the 'BIG TWO' - Rightmove & Zoopla
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr C- Looking for land in the Hagley/ Belbroughton area!
Mrs R- Looking for a 3/4 bedroom semi detached property within Hagley School catchment ideally in Summervale/ Milestone area. Has upto £500,000 cash to spend.
Mr & Mrs G - Relocating to Halesowen. Looking for a 2/ 3 bedroom semi detached property with side gate access upto £150,000.
Mr & Mrs P - Looking for a 2/ 3 bedroom bungalow in Hagley or Pedmore. Cash purchaser with upto £300,000 to spend.
Mr & Mrs E - Looking to upsize to Hagley/ Blakedown to a character or period property with a minimum of three bedrooms.
Miss K- Looking to a buy a three bedroom property with character in Hagley or Kinver with upto £350,000 to spend (Buyer has been financially verified by our in house mortgage advisor)
Miss F- Looking for a detached residence in Kinver upto £900,000 CASH.
Mrs C - Looking to purchase a 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow in the Chapel Street, Church Street, Summervale Road/ Close, Park Road or Milestone Drive.
Mr C - Looking for a 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house in Pedmore, Oldswinford, Hagley, Romsley and surrounding areas upto £250,000.
Miss R - Looking for a three bedroom semi-detached or detached property ideally with two reception rooms in Hagley with upto £550,000 to spend.