our Castle Bromwich branch
Shipways estate agent in Castle Bromwich offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Whether you are looking to buy or let, the Shipways team can help. We are located on the Chester Road next to Hurst Lane,
We have combined experience and a wealth of local ... knowledge with an impressive portfolio of property services.
Shipways Estate Agents in Castle Bromwich are a well established estate agency team, able to help you to buy, sell, let or rent your property. Our team lists and sells houses within the surrounding areas including Shard End, Smithswood, Chelmsley Wood, Marston Green and Hodge Hill, Castle Vale, Minworth and Water Orton.
Having operated in the town for many years we have helped thousands of customers to buy, sell, rent and let their properties.
Shipways do more than just sell your home. As part of a national network of estate agents, we can help at every step of the way.
Bespoke marketing packages available, including audio tours to make your property stand out from the rest.
We offer auctions, surveys, land & new homes, mortgages and conveyancing all under one roof. Tina Verbruggen our Mortgage Consultant is available in branch offering late appointments for our customers.
We advertise on two of the largest property sites, Rightmove and Zoopla.
why choose us?
- Skilled & hard working team to give you the help you need. Call now if you want to buy, sell, rent or let
- Want to sell your home? Contact us to arrange your FREE valuation
- Mortgage Consultant available for appointments in branch, offering late night appointments for customers with a busy schedule.
- Applicants registered and awaiting to view properties call us now for a FREE VALUATION!!! on 0121 747 4722.
- Buy 2 Let Investors, Landlords with Portfolio's, we want to talk to you
- Landlords, we want to let your property! We have a large database of professional applicants looking to rent in the castle bromwich area!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr R looking for 3 bed semi-detached in Old Castle Bromwich, within walking distance of St Mary & St Margaret's Primary School. £300,000.
Mr & Mrs M are SSTC, they're looking for house with garage in Castle Bromwich/ Shard End area 3 double bedrooms or 4 bedrooms £350,000.
Ms M is SSTC and looking for a 2-3 bed house for £125,000 in Kingshurst
Mrs R is SSTC and looking for 3 bed house in Castle Bromwich for £200,000
Mrs H is SSTC and looking a 2 bed house recently refurbished or with no work to do in Chelmsley Wood/Smithswood area for £150,000.