Our busy office in a central location provides a personal service to each of our customers and we use the latest technology which is essential in the fast moving property market. We offer a range of services all under one roof, whether you are buying, selling or letting. We have operated in Salisbury for over twenty years and the team have a wealth of local knowledge.
If you have any land requirements, please contact our Land Manager Glyn Richards (023 80 234345) who will be delighted to discuss whether your requirements are to buy or sell.
As part of a national estate agency, we are here to help you at every stage of the selling, letting or buying process. Call us now to book a free market valuation on 01722 337691. why choose us?
- Prime location with one of the largest branch window displays in Salisbury, allowing us enough space to advertise all of our properties.
- Can't find your dream home? We'll do the searching for you, call NOW to find our more about our HELP TO FIND service.
- Unique marketing package offering audio tours, floor plans, home ID, professional photography, premium listing and feature property.
- We are open six days a week to make sure we are available at times to suit both sellers and purchasers.
- Land for sale in Salisbury? To discuss your land requirements please call our Land Manager, Glyn Richards on 02380 234345.
- An excellent range of Residential Sales and Lettings services.
- MY ACCOUNT- An online programme whereby you can log-in and MONITOR your property's performance.
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts to get us through the last, almost five months, we finally made it!!
The service i received was up and beyond. So helpful and went the extra mile and explained everything. The Estate Agents Corey & Alex exceeded my expectations so I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Alex Green has dealt with us in a highly professional manner. He is reliable and efficient and is always willing to help with any issue.
Thank you all so much for making my purchase happen, I feel I would have lost it if not for all your hard work.
Fox n sons Salisbury were friendly and helpful. We managed to buy our home for a good price against the odds. They supported us really well throughout the process, going the extra mile to see things through.
Your friendly and efficient service was excellent. Everyone we dealt with was very helpful but both Jamie and especially Jackie worked extremely hard to ensure that our sale was finalised for which we are very grateful.
This is the 3rd time I have used Fox & sons. Overall very good and you found a tenant in a reasonable time. Updated details & photo's on rightmove were excellent. I will use you again.
Alex Green has been very good to deal with. Excellent manner, very helpful and straight forward. Overall process quick & stress free.
After spending several months dealing with various estate agents this was the best by far regarding customer service. Friendly, compitent & professional & clear ability to act quickly. Alex, who evidence excellent customer service skills & compitence, dealing with various issues straight away and keeping us informed at all times.
Helpful and good engagement with us. A little stop start with appointments but generally very good information and job done.
Good service without any problems
We’ve have had a great service from start to nearly the finish. Foxes and sons have always been open and honest and have always kept us in the loop about everything. Highly recommend