Visitors can park opposite our branch free of charge and we are also located approximately 10 minute walk from the University of Hull.
With over 45 years' experience in selling properties, we would be happy to discuss the local market trends within the area we operate in. If you're selling we can advise you on the best way to market your property, ensuring we maximise exposure to achieve the best possible price for you.
We offer a free valuation service with our lister Kallum Findley. We also have our own in-house Mortgage Services Consultant, Helen Nundy who is ready to help you find the right mortgage from our selected panel of lenders. Helen also offers our unique 'Help to Find' service to help anyone find their dream home!
Our inspired, motivated and professional team have helped thousands of customers find their dream home, whether they are first time buyers, families or investors with a portfolio of properties.
We have a dedicated lettings team at our nearby Holderness Road branch who look after the Newland area. why choose us?
- We advertise YOUR property on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise exposure on your home!
- We offer enhanced marketing packages including - Facebook adverts, audio tours, professional photography and floorplans!
- We can assist you in every aspect of moving and selling including New Homes. Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Surveys, Auctions ; EPCs!
- Contact us to arrange a FREE valuation with our lister Kallum, who will be happy to help you navigate the property market!
- We offer our own in-house Home Conveyancing!
- We offer a unique Help to Find service! Call us or pop into our branch for further information!
- We have one of the largest auction departments in the country and offer the modern method of auction 'IAMSOLD' if you require a quick sale!
- Selling your home and struggling to find your next move? Let us help with our help to find service. Register your details today!
Latest Properties in Your AreaView all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Thank you so much for confirmation on the flat purchase. I am most grateful for the huge amount of support and encouragement from all of you. Your service has been outstanding !
Just wanted to thank Neil for his kindness and patience with the viewing of the property and thank you for waiting the extra time it took for my parents to arrive from Devon. Because of you they were able to bid on the auction and won. Therefore due to you going above the call of duty they now have a home here and can come and visit me and there grandchildren more.
We were very pleased with the service that we received from this branch. We would recommend the staff working in the office who were always helpful, friendly and informative. Our sale went through quickly and importantly, we felt we always had their support and guidance to fall back upon.
Lynsey and Charlotte have updated the progress regularly and responsive on my inquiries. Good service in general.
Did a great job, Kept updated regularly
William H Brown Newland Avenue is a word of mouth. The friendly helpful staff are a pleasure to deal with, will definitely recommend.
Thank you for all your support throughout the sale of our home Jayne, we couldn't of done it without you.
Thank you for all your help!
Thank you Jayne for all you did and pushing the sale through for us. We couldn't of done it without you!
I sold my house within 2 weeks of it being on the market. I definitely recommend you to anyone who wants to sell!
Professional, knowledgeable, experienced and absolutely amazing customer service. Highly recommended!
They have explained the process, and all the associated costs, and kept us informed of developments every step of the way
Really helpful and handy, amber is absolutely lovely and was super helpful
Great service always listening to our needs
Helen has been fantastic with my mortgage application and has helped me secure my dream property. I am moving due to a separation and she has shown so much care and attentiveness at every appointment, phone call and email which I am very grateful for. All stress has been removed and I trust she has my best interests at heart. I would recommend Helen to anyone - thank you!
Helen is friendly, helpful and professional. In the minefield that is remortgaging and buy to let, she’s making things easy to understand and supportive with decision making.